Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Cutthroat Kitchen", it is rare to see a chef pay over $15,000 for an auction item. But, it has been done. In what season 1 episode did this first occur?
2. What is the very first prep station swap ever auctioned off on "Cutthroat Kitchen"?
3. Who was the winner of the season 3 episode "Well, Hot Clam!"?
4. In which episode did the Mini Kitchen NOT appear?
5. Which of the following is NOT a utensil swap?
6. The highest winning price record for a sabotage has been beaten a lot. Which of the following sabotages has NOT held this record?
7. Which of the following prep stations has the lowest price paid for it?
8. Which "Cutthroat Kitchen" episode has the record of lowest winnings?
9. If anyone ever gets caught in the pantry after the 60 second shop time, what is the punishment?
10. What is the name of the very first winner on "Cutthroat Kitchen"?
Source: Author natescool05
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.