Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The TARDIS is an acronym made from which of the following words?
2. Which of the following foes have not appeared in both the original series (1963-1989) and Nu-Who (2005 onwards)?
3. In the original series, which story first saw the Daleks 'ELEVATE'?
4. Colin Baker took over the mantle of 'The Doctor' in 1984 from Peter Davison at the end of the story 'Caves of Androzani'. However, it was not his first time on the show. In which episode did he first appear?
5. Which of the following actors has NOT played the role of 'The Master'?
6. In which episode of 'Doctor Who' do we not see either the Doctor, or his companion of the time, at all?
7. There has been more than one actor playing the role of the Doctor on the TV show, other than the official ones, but which of the following has NOT done so?
8. Did the Doctor ever have a brother?
9. There has only been one occasion where a new lead has been credited with top billing in the final story of an outgoing doctor (in the end title sequence). Which actor was the fortunate chap?
10. Which James Bond actor managed to get appointed to the position of Lord President of the High Council of the Time Lords?
Source: Author english_gent
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.