Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. During the series one episode, "Boom Town", the Doctor parked the TARDIS in Cardiff to soak up energy. What feature in Cardiff, first seen in "The Unquiet Dead" would energize the TARDIS?
2. The episode, "Bad Wolf", unwillingly transported the Doctor, Rose and Jack into dangerous reality television programs. These games were placed in a setting that the Doctor and Rose had visited before in "The Long Game". What name did they associate with this place?
3. The phrase, "Bad Wolf," followed the Doctor and Rose throughout series one until Rose learned its true meaning, acting upon it in "The Parting of the Ways". Which of the following was NOT how the message "bad wolf" was given?
4. While "Bad Wolf" was the key phrase in series one, "Torchwood" was the all-important phrase in series two. However, the first mention of Torchwood came from series one. How was Torchwood introduced?
5. In the series two episode, "New Earth" the Doctor and Rose visit the new home for humans after the death of the Earth. Which previously encountered character did they meet?
6. In "Gridlock", the Doctor discovered his old friend, the Face of Boe. They had met in "The End of the World". In "New Earth", the Face of Boe was supposedly dying and would impart his words of wisdom to a traveler like himself in the end. What dying words did the Doctor finally hear from the giant face in "Gridlock"?
7. The TARDIS threw Martha, the Doctor and surprisingly Captain Jack Harkness into the far, far distant future at the end of the universe in "Utopia". They met the genius Professor Yana who was building a spaceship for mankind's future. Martha found a possession of Professor Yana's which clued her in that he was a Time Lord masquerading as a human. Which object did Martha recognize from the Doctor's time as a human in "Human Nature" and "Family of Blood"?
8. "Partners in Crime" opened series four, and the Doctor brought a new permanent companion, Donna Noble, into the TARDIS. Most episodes when a companion joined the Doctor for more adventures included an introduction story, but he had met Donna before. Which episode fully featured Donna in her first adventure (NOT a 30 second teaser)?
9. The return of Rose Tyler was a highly anticipated event throughout series four, but there were other story lines feeding into the big finale. In "Stolen Earth", the Shadow Proclamation explained that many worlds have been taken. Throughout their travels, the Doctor and Donna recalled other planets that had disappeared, which were considered cold cases by the Shadow Proclamation. Which of the following was NOT one of those planets?
10. "The End of Time" featured the return of Gallifrey, long thought lost forever by the Doctor. Which plot point from the previous episodes was the key to the Time Lord strategy for their return?
Source: Author albinerhawk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.