Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ken and Dave, two entertaining police detectives in the mid 1970s in Los Angeles, drove a flashy two door Red Ford Gran Torino. They heavily depended on their colorful informant, known as Huggy Bear, for leads in apprehending suspects. Name the series.
2. An international spy series with handsome undercover operatives set in the 1960s attracted a large following of viewers. Their enemy was the T.H.R.U.S.H. organization which was determined to take over the world. Actor Robert Vaughn played the role of Napoleon Solo and David McCallum played the role of Illya Kuryakin. Name the series.
3. A detective series, shot in the city of New York, featured the Greek lollipop sucking Lieutenant "Theo" whose character portrayed a unique boldness to go the extra mile to solve cases. "Who loves ya, baby" became his signature phrase. Name the series.
4. This charming family show set in the 1950s featured the Cunningham family, Richie, Joanie, Chachi, their gang of friends, and the popular Fonz, who usually wore a black leather jacket. Actor Ron Howard played the character of Richie Cunningham. Name the series.
5. Two crazy and lovable roommates worked as bottle cappers in a Milwaukee brewery. They also shared their best and worst moments in their daily lives in the 1950s. This show appealed to many women who shared similar stories with their best friends. Name the show.
6. Two families in Los Angeles, California, got together and each brought with them three children from their former marriages. The show was an instant hit and the siblings became household names. Most teenage viewers had a crush on Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! Name the show.
7. A supernatural comedy featured a unique married couple, Darrin and Samantha.
The husband was originally unaware that his wife possessed supernatural talents until he was surprised by his wife's admission that she was a witch. The acting was characterized with plenty of physical slapstick humor and comical facial expressions. It also involved a delightful exchange between Darrin and his ironic mother in law Endora. Name the show.
8. Undercover detectives, "Sonny" Crockett and "Rico" Tubbs investigated and solved cases in sunny Miami in the 1980s. Their main mission was to uncover and apprehend illegal drug dealers and cut down prostitution. Their flashy attires also generated a fashionable clothing trend consisting of a T-shirt, jacket and white linen pants. Name this show.
9. A hilarious housewife and her Cuban husband, a band leader, lived in New York City and socialized daily with their next door neighbors, Fred and Ethel. The story line focused on the housewife's wish to reach stardom and perform in her husband's nightclub act. The comical scenes performed by the main protagonist were spectacular and have not been replicated by any other comediennes. Name the show.
10. A former American astronaut, Steve Austin, suffered injuries in a rocket crash and received bionic body parts to repair and enhance his right arm, both legs, and left eye. His mission was to uncover plots to destroy the world. Which show was this?
Source: Author milliesmall
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.