Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In season 5 of the original "The Twilight Zone", the sun doesn't rise for one village in the episode "I Am the Night - Color Me Black". What scheduled event is connected to this occurrence?
2. "Lie to Me" was a television series that ran from 2009-2011. The episode "Black Friday" focused on establishing responsibility for a stampede at an electronics store that killed someone. Black Friday refers to which of the following?
3. What is the title of the BBC program (1969-1986) which helped turn the game of Snooker into one of the UK's most popular sports?
4. Season one, episode four of a popular British sitcom was titled "The Blackout". Several cast members had memory problems, but I don't think they would need to write down the name of the show they were in. What was the show?
5. According to a TV series based in upstate New York's Litchfield Penitentiary, which colour is the new black?
6. Which television series is set in and around the Caribbean Sea, some twenty-odd years before the story line of "Treasure Island"?
7. The events of 'The Curse of the Black Spot', a 2011 episode of 'Doctor Who', largely took place in what location?
8. In the "Friends" episode "The One with the Blackout", where does Chandler find himself trapped with a Victoria's Secret model?
9. In "Black Widower", a season three episode of "The Simpsons", who is the titular black widower?
10. "The House of Black and White" was a very popular episode of a spectacular television series, featuring guest characters such as Master Aemon, Qyburn and Kevan Lannister. What series was it?
Source: Author WesleyCrusher
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.