Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you hear drums in the "Muppet Show", they are mostly played by Animal. With furry red or pink hair, he is a really wild one. Thin limbs in scraggy clothes, a chain around the neck: you get the picture? Who was the first puppeteer playing him?
2. In the episode with Lou Rawls you can see Janice, the blond female band member, walk the drummer.
Is this true?
3. Animal loves women, even if his approach to them is somehow primitive. Which red hot woman clashed his head between two cymbals?
4. In the episode with Harvey Korman, Kermit interviews Animal. Kermit asks Animal's opinion about some drummers. Which one is NOT mentioned?
5. Wasn't it most fitting for Animal to play a song from the 1960s called "Wild Thing"?
Which British band had their greatest hit with this song in the 1960s?
6. Sadly enough, Animal attacked some of the "Muppet Show" guests.
In one case, though, he was asked to take actions by Kermit himself.
Which guest was chased off the stage because Kermit didn't like his performance?
7. At one time Animal decided to follow Kermit's advice, and tried to find a hobby to calm down.
What did he NOT try out in this pursuit for a hobby?
8. Animal's eating habits may cause some surprise. What favorite food was mentioned by him in an interview with Kermit?
9. It is a dangerous thing to do, but someone attempted it. Which of these artists had a drum battle with Animal?
10. Which method of relaxation was tried by James Coburn to calm Animal down?
Source: Author heidi66
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.