Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why is a red cape used by a matador when engaged in bull-fighting?
2. What substance is found in the hump of a camel?
3. What does an old wives' tale say about your cows laying down in the pasture?
4. Which of the following options is a common unprovable belief about elephants?
5. Another old superstition deals with which of the following animals and states that this creature cries real tears when it kills and eats it prey?
6. You should never throw rice at a wedding because birds will eat it and it will cause them to explode.
7. Which of the following animals is thought to engage in sexual activity and open affection almost every day with members of their own sex as well as the opposite sex?
8. Why are ostriches often seen with their heads in or near the ground?
9. Which of these statements about calico cats is true?
10. You can tell the age of a rattlesnake by counting the rattles on its tail.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.