Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As is almost always the case, this episode begins with a mini-tragedy befalling JD, what happened this time?
2. Who first mentions the $100 million lottery that gets all the hospital (except Dr. Cox) excited?
3. The majority of the episode focuses on the death, and possible negligence in caring, of which patient?
4. How does Elliot repeatedly try to distract men from her kissing story?
5. All the main characters had different ideas for the $100 million. Which of these ideas is NOT matched up with the right character?
6. When JD suggests Turk help him get a "thank you" from Mr. Sutton, Turk reminds JD that JD tried just as hard to get the cafeteria staff to admit they were serving him small waffles. What did the cafeteria workers do to JD?
7. While trying to get a "thank you" from Mr. Sutton, JD and Turk are attacked by ostriches, one of whom, sneak attacks Turk in his car. What was the car-loving ostrich's name?
8. When Dr. Kelso sums up why no one was there for Mr. Foster as he was dying in the hands of the interns, which of these is NOT one the conclusions he comes to?
9. OK, now the big question and answer revealed, according to Kelso who is ACTUALLY responsible for the death of Mr. Foster?
10. After attempting to "celebrate" the fact that Mr. Foster's death wasn't technically their fault, Dr. Cox rains on the gang's parade by actually saying it COULD just have easily been their faults. What effect does this later have on JD, Carla, Turk, and Elliot?
Source: Author bprior7814
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.