Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Sharpe's Rifles" - Richard Sharpe meets his first wife in the pilot episode. What is her name?
2. "Sharpe's Eagle" - What is the name of the Major who asks Sharpe for an Imperial Eagle?
3. "Sharpe's Company" - One of Sharpe's greatest adversaries makes his first appearance in this film. What is his name?
4. "Sharpe's Enemy" - What nationalities are the army of deserters that capture two women that Sharpe and the Chosen Men have to rescue?
5. "Sharpe's Honour" - Which ruler is willing to sign a treaty to end the conflict with France?
6. "Sharpe's Gold" - Who kills El Casco at the end of the film?
7. "Sharpe's Battle" - What is the name of the 'Lord' that Sharpe has an instant dislike to?
8. "Sharpe's Sword" - What is the name of the English spy that Sharpe has to protect from the French?
9. "Sharpe's Regiment" - Sharpe is engaged to whom by the end of this movie?
10. "Sharpe's Siege" - Into which French city do Sharpe and the Chosen Men advance to start an insurrection against Napoleon?
11. "Sharpe's Mission" - Which couple are engaged by the end of this movie?
12. "Sharpe's Revenge" - What is the name of the battle that Sharpe fights in, that results in Napoleon's exile?
13. "Sharpe's Justice" - When Sharpe returns to England, he is given charge of what command?
14. "Sharpe's Waterloo" - What rank is Sharpe given when he returns to duty for Prince William of Orange?
15. "Sharpe's Challenge" - What is the name of the man Sharpe has a vendetta against ever since he wounded him fourteen years earlier in India?
Source: Author jigz85
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.