Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When you first play 'Fate/Grand Order', your starter Servant is Mash Kyrielight. To which class does she belong?
2. What is the in-game currency used in 'Fate/Grand Order'?
3. Which historical figure, a member of the Caster class, is the in-game shopkeeper?
4. Which class is exclusive to 'Fate/Grand Order', and includes the characters Katsushika Hokusai and Abigail Williams?
5. Many female Servants have summer or 'swimsuit' forms for the annual summer event. The swimsuit versions are in different classes to the original version of the Servant. Artoria Pendragon, the female King Arthur also known as Sabre, changed to which class when she appeared in 'Chaldea Summer Memory'?
6. As well as summer variations of Servants, seasonal variations such as Christmas and Halloween exist. Each Christmas event has had a Servant playing the role of Santa. Which Servant, originally of the Sabre class, was the Archer class Santa for 2017 in Japan?
7. Which character from the light novel and anime 'Fate/Apocrypha' was the limited Valentine's Day servant in Japan for 2018?
8. In which event was an evil Berserker version of Cu Chulainn the unlockable Servant?
9. The second part of 'Fate/Grand Order', 'Cosmos in the Lostbelts', introduced a group of enemy Masters called Crypters, who each had their own Servant and controlled a static timeline in a different part of the world known as a Lostbelt. Chaldea's mission was to destroy these Lostbelts. In which country/region was the first Lostbelt set? (Hint: winter was a major theme.)
10. What do Sasaki Kojiro (Assassin), Mata Hari (Assassin), Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Caster) and Arash (Archer) all have in common?
Source: Author Kankurette
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.