Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the game, voodoo was invented by which group of people?
2. According to Dr. John, who was the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans in the 19th century?
3. Who does Dr. John refer Gabriel to?
4. To kill someone, steal that person's sock or shoe, put graveyard dirt in it, and bury it under their front steps. This is an example of what?
5. Gabriel meets a beautiful woman who was at the crime scene when Gabriel went there to collect evidence. Who is this?
6. What two people does Gabriel meet at the Dixieland Drug Store?
7. What is the name of Madame Cazanoux's dog?
8. What are Voudoun spirits called?
9. Who is the serpent god in voodoo?
10. Who is the lord of destruction?
11. What is a voodoo temple called?
12. What is the name of the knife they use in voodoo rituals?
13. What is the name of the whip they use in voodoo ceremonies?
14. What is the name of the coffin used in voodoo rituals?
15. What does "Cabrit Sans Cor'" literally mean in English?
Source: Author cbingham
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.