Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What time does Gabriel wake up on day 3?
2. Where does David Teniers' painting, the one that is relevant to the mystery, take place?
3. The Seal of Solomon is what shape?
4. Who is killed on day 3?
5. Gabriel thought he heard the kidnappers say "Holy Grail" in French. What did they actually say?
6. Which place is fenced off?
7. Where was the manuscript buried?
8. How many actual treasure seekers were in the tour group?
9. What does Gabriel find in the garage at Chateau de Serras?
10. Whose fingerprint was on the envelope that contained "Le Serpent Rouge?"
11. Who doesn't leave fingerprints?
12. At the chessboard, Gabriel must move like a what?
13. Who directly faces off against Gabriel for the final showdown?
14. Gabriel's ancestor from 2000 years prior to the events of the game was who?
15. What country does Grace go to at the end of the game?
Source: Author cbingham
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor eburge
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.