Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these companies cannot tune a Nissan Skyline GT-R?
2. You can acquire a Formula Gran Turismo before you reach 25% completion.
3. Everyone knows that "Gran Turismo" means 'great race', but in what language?
4. Which of these cars is rear-wheel drive?
5. How many laps does the Laguna Seca 200 mile endurance race have?
6. What Japanese company revolutionized the rotary engine?
7. What special prototype car can ONLY be driven on the Nurburgring?
8. What colors does a Mazda 787B Race Car come in (without buying a used one)?
9. What company did brothers John and Horace start?
10. What country would you need to go to in order to buy a Spyker C8 Laviolette?
11. What year will the Nike One be made, according to this game?
12. Where is the Cote d'Azur race track located?
13. You're about to start the Chamonix Snow Rally. which of these cars would be most suitable for you to use?
14. They started off by tuning Jaguars, but now they've produced one of their own cars. What company are they?
15. In America, it's sold as the Shelby Cobra. What is it called in the UK?
16. How many vehicles are there in "Gran Turismo 4" which were made before 1950?
17. Which of these songs will you not hear on "Gran Turismo 4"?
18. What do a Mini Cooper and a BMW 110i have in common?
19. Which of these will not be allowed in the Tsukuba 9hr Endurance Race?
20. What is the '5 Minute Club'?
21. Which car is the odd one out?
22. Why is the Lotus Carlton different from other Lotuses?
23. What car do you win for getting all Golds on the Special License?
24. I've just won the 'All Japan GT championship'. What car will I win?
25. If I went to Belgium, what car would I be able to buy?
Source: Author KiwiDean
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.