Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Link... youthful, courageous, dedicated Link... we know you like the color green, OK? It's not a sin to change up your wardrobe once or twice a decade. Which of the following games gives us a break and doesn't force that tacky green tunic on us before we even know we have to save the world?
2. Princess, sweetheart, we get the feeling you can't defend yourself alone very well. But for the love of cuccos you sure can beat the snot off of Ganon when Link is around... in which game do you not assist the hero in delaying the evil king's plans during the "final" showdown?
3. Poor Ganondorf, he has it very hard. Being the only male Gerudo born every so many decades must really take a toll on him. As if being the alpha male without any opposition weren't enough for him, of course he needs to take over the world. But even evil kings need a break from time to time... so he took a few. For which of the following games was Ganon/Ganondorf NOT absent as a character?
4. What's this, Link will have a companion on his journey? Oh wow that's so cool-- oh wait... this has happened more times than you can shake a Deku Stick at. In which of the following games does he actually perform solo?
5. What in the name of Hyrule would we do without the legendary blade of evil's bane, what with its "effective" evil-banishing powers and whatnot. Give us a blade that can actually finish the job, once and for all, please! Which of the following games doesn't need the Master Sword to vanquish the arch enemy and silence him for good?
6. Gosh it'd be handy if in real life we had treasure chests scattered around containing money. We get teased more than enough in these games! Which of the following games righteously do not contain any treasure chests whatsoever?
7. The divine, untouchable, holier-than-thou goddesses that made all of this possible... for such noble parts of the storyline, you'd think they could leave their mark on the world in such a way that it couldn't empower evil hands in the first place. What game snubs them altogether and doesn't even mention their names?
8. Oh, what was that sound? The one that just went off as I tripped that switch? What could it be? Yes, we get it, we clearly solved a piece of some puzzle or mystery, hence the infamous "Zelda" jingle. We get more than our fair share of this tune in every "Legend of Zelda" game except for which of the following?
9. It's certainly been ingrained in our minds that music serves a very important function for the series. There's always some music involved in teleportation or making giant blocks disappear or changing the day into night... and all sorts of instruments have been used to serve this sort of purpose! Which game stands out and doesn't offer us any interactive musical magic?
10. Every time we begin our adventure, we start with minimal life energy. We slave and toil getting to the end with maximum heart containers by defeating bosses and collecting pieces of heart. Over and over, again and again, we know all too well the process of powering up over time. Which game made things a little more interesting and didn't feature hearts as measures of life power?
Source: Author gman89
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor eburge
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.