Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This item from "Link's Awakening (DX)" temporarily boosts your defense. What is it called?
2. In the N64 game, "Majora's Mask", what mask allows its wearer to listen to the grandmother's stories in the Stock Pot Inn?
3. What is the name of the Poe Sister from "Ocarina of Time" that starts with the letter 'A'?
4. This statue-like enemy can often hop or spin around to attack enemies. What is it called?
5. What is the name of Link's sister in "Wind Waker" for Gamecube?
6. This queen from "Oracle of Ages" for the Game Boy was possessed by the evil sorceress, Veran. What was her name?
7. In "Ocarina of Time", this person was known as "Cucco Lady". What was her name in "Majora's Mask"?
8. In "Majora's Mask", the _______ Observatory was the location in the Bombers Club Hideout.
9. A wizard/boss appears in "Zelda" games including "Link's Awakening", "Link to the Past", and "Oracle of Seasons". Is his name 'Agahnim'?
10. Which of these is not an enemy?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.