Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Chevrolet muscle car had a factory installed 302 cid motor, during its first generation?
2. Chrysler's 426 Hemi engine is legendary.
It commonly refered to as what nickname?
3. Which color is NOT a Mopar "High Impact" color?
4. In 1969 Dodge started advertising their complete line of muscle cars as the _______ ?
5. This 1969-70 Ford V8 was called the "Blue Crescent" by FoMoCo engineering, but is better known as "The Shotgun Hemi" or the "Semi-Hemi" among enthusiasts. What is the only FoMoCo car it was made publicly available in?
6. AMC collaborated with Hurst Performance to produce 1500 of these light in weight muscle cars. Painted red, white, and blue, all had 390 cid motors, Hurst 4-speeds, Sun tachometers, and a snorkle hood scoop that had "AIR" printed right on it as well as a big arrow on the hood to show the air where to go.
7. In wind tunnel tests it was determined that the 69 Dodge Daytona's and the 70 Plymouth Superbird's rear spoiler actually worked slightly better if lowered. Why did they keep it so tall?
8. Canonburg Pa. Chevy dealer, Don Yenko, is famous for the 427 Camaros, Chevelles, and Novas he sold nationwide. Each car has the letters "sYc" adhered to the head rests. What do those letters stand for?
9. In 1969, Pontiac introduced a new GTO called the "Judge". The Judge name was inspired by a skit from what TV show?
10. In 1963-64, you could walk into this car manufacturer's dealerships nationwide, and order a brand new "Challenger" with the R3 option, which included, among many other speed items, a Paxton blower, and hand finished head work on the 289 V8. Capable of low thirteen ET's. Name the South Bend Indiana manufacturer.
Source: Author machineamc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.