Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If a '69 Chevelle SS had a "Rock Crusher" installed, what GM option would I be able to figuratively crush rocks with?
2. My 428 CJ Mach 1 has the optional "Drag Pack". What all is included in this option?
3. An "Air Grabber" on a 1970 GTX is a highly prized option. What exactly is "grabbing" the air on a Plymouth so equipped?
4. A "Go Pack" could be ordered on a '68-'74 AMX. What's included in this factory option?
5. You are usually the center of attention if your 'Cuda is decked out with the "High Impact" option. What is it?
6. As if driving an AMC isn't eccentric enough, you'll get double takes if your AMX is sporting the "Big Bad" option. What in tarnation is the "Big Bad" option?
7. This "Six-Pack" will only slur your speech if you push too hard on your Dodge's gas pedal. What do you get if you ordered a "Six-Pack" for your 1970 Challenger R/T 440?
8. "Cowl Induction" was a popular option on many Chevelle SS's and Z28 Camaros. Do you know what "Cowl Induction" is?
9. You won't get sugar from this kind of "Shaker" but if your 1970 'Cuda is factory-equipped with this $97 option, it makes it a much sweeter car. What's this sort of "Shaker"?
10. It seems fitting that the 1969 Plymouth Road Runner would have been factory fitted with the "Coyote Duster" as standard equipment. Unfortunately, it cost extra to have your Road Runner able to dust off coyotes. What all was included in the "Coyote Duster" option?
Source: Author machineamc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.