Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Alpha, Beta, Gamma. Of which alphabet are those the first 3 letters?
2. Aleph, Beth, Gimel. - Of what language are they the three first letters of the alphabet?
3. Alif, Ba, Ta. - And what language has those as its first in the alphabet?
4. What language group is usually divided in Goidelic and Brythonic?
5. What's the name of the Celtic language that was spoken on the Isle of Man?
6. In what country do they speak Farsi?
7. To which of these languages or subtypes of languages is Pennsylvania Dutch closest?
8. In normal every day written Hebrew ( magazines, books, signs, newspapers - primers for learning the language excepted )there are 22 consonants and _________ vowels?
9. Cookie; freebooter; a nitwit; a sloop; how come? and sleigh. What European language were all or most of these English words borrowed from?
10. Which of these spirits is 'linguistically speaking', the outsider?
Source: Author flem-ish
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.