Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1991, Toyota made a stock supercharged engine for its Corolla. What was it called?
2. What 2 features set the 2000 Honda Integra Type-R apart from its standard brethren?
3. The creator of the rotary engine was who?
4. The last of the Nissan Silvia range, produced in 1999, was the?
5. What is the stock engine of the 1993 Nissan 180SX?
6. Which of these aftermarket parts makers made a completely carbon fibre Skyline solely for Japanese lap times?
7. HKS stands for 'Hong Kong Seconds'
8. The Series V RX-7 had which rotary engine?
9. What does Toyota's VVT-i stand for?
10. The Subaru WRX's famed 'Boxer' engine has what designation?
Source: Author epoch_72
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.