Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Holden Astra and Vectra are know as what in Britain?
2. Which Holden from the 1960s was brought back onto the production line as a jazzed up model?
3. Which Holden is available as a convertible and as a hard top? (as of late 2002)
4. The first Holden Commodore was built in 1940?
5. HSV stands for what?
6. The Australian Touring Car Championship is raced between Holden and which other make?
7. Which company owns Holden?
8. Holden was originally Australian owned.
9. Which of these is NOT a Holden?
10. Two of the colours for the new Monaro, available in 2002 are:
Source: Author whatnamecaniuse
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.