Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ship that disguised itself as an island to evade the Japanese during WWII
2. German cruiser scuttled off Montevideo, Uruguay
3. Mystery ship found floating and abandoned in the Atlantic Ocean
4. Lieutenant James Cook's ship in which he discovered Australia
5. Battlecruiser that was sunk in May 1941 with the loss of 1418 men
6. Ship that was the first to circumnavigate the globe
7. Sloop in which Joshua Slocum completed the first single-handed circumnavigation of the world
8. Yacht in which Naomi James became the first female to sail solo around the world
9. Warship that lay in a watery grave for over 400 years before rediscovery in 1971
10. Name of the research vessel of Jacques Cousteau
Source: Author zambesi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.