Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1926 the Auburn Automobile Company merged with which other automobile company in an attempt to stay afloat during the Great Depression?
2. James Dean might be able to tell you what the alternate name for the Porsche 550 is?
3. By which of the following names was the Zastava Koral better known?
4. Built in 1815, this early automobile constructed by Polish engineer Josef Bozek is powered by which of the following?
5. This 1910 Gräf & Stift is a style known as a phaeton, which indicated which of the following things?
6. The Knox Automobile Company originally sold vehicles known as runabout models, which meant which of the following?
7. This 1958 Pacer was the first model produced by the new car company, American Motors Corporation (AMC).
8. The distinctive Rolls-Royce radiator grille is made completely by hand and always has been. No measuring instruments are used in its production.
9. Many early cars did not have steering wheels, using which of the following options as a means for directing the movement of the car?
10. Which of the following options was a car company known for its unique designs including cars with three headlights?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.