Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What area is the last stop for Bus Route number 25 that is travelling from west to east?
2. On a London Underground map, which colour is used to highlight the Central Line?
3. On which of these days does travel become free on the London Underground for a few hours starting from around 11.45pm?
4. Which of these Underground lines is the only one that takes you to Heathrow Airport?
5. Which of these bus routes was the last to run a regular service using the original red open-backed Routemaster double-decker bus before London Transport began phasing them out?
6. The Northern, Victoria, Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith and City Underground lines are all connected to which major train station?
7. Docklands Light Railway is a mode of transport that is a cross between a train and a tram, and it doesn't require a driver! In which area of London is it located?
8. What does the famous tannoy announcement say when a train comes into an Underground station?
9. True or False? A one day Travelcard can be used on various types of London Transport, including black taxi cabs.
10. Oxford Street is one of London's most famous shopping streets. However the Underground station set in the heart of it is not exactly the same name as the street. What is it?
Source: Author halzer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor sunfloweruk23
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.