Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Easily recognizable with its red color and double deck, what is the proper name of the London bus which began its official service in 1956?
2. Ferrari is one car that is iconically paired with the colour red. TV private eye, Magnum, drove one of the most celebrated red cars as he cruised around Hawaii in a Ferrari between 1980 and 1988. Which model of Ferrari did he drive?
3. The Red Arrows first started their exciting aerial displays in 1965. Which country do they come from?
4. Which iconic Australian motor vehicle manufacturer introduced the famed "Red Motor" in 1963, setting new standards in reliability and performance?
5. Known for their red livery, the products of the Massey Ferguson company are most likely to be bought by which of these?
6. One of the most iconic red cars in film is Lightning McQueen in the Pixar series "Cars". What type of car is this speedy red racer that was voiced by Owen Wilson in three films from 2006 to 2017?
7. Bobby Allison drove different cars during his career with NASCAR. He had 17 wins from 215 races in the number 22 car but he was even more successful in a car which was red with a gold top which included a 1969 Mercury Cyclone, a 1971 Monte Carlo, and a 1973 Chevrolet Chevelle all with the same number, which was?
8. Many airlines have their fleet painted with red tails, and their symbol imposed on it. Qantas has a kangaroo and Swiss Air a white cross. What symbol is used by Air Malta?
9. Made famous in television's 'Starsky and Hutch' and later as a Clint Eastwood movie is which iconic Ford motor car?
10. Fire engines or fire trucks are conventionally painted as 'fire engine red'. however, some fire vehicles are now appearing in a totally different colour for visibility regions. What colours are these?
Source: Author 1nn1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.