Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In English, what is the meaning of hiems, igba otutu, invierno, zima, inverno and hiver?
2. In English, what do zwart, preto, musta, negru, 'aswad, dudu and pango mean?
3. What do kobasica, worst, saucisse, Wurst, loukániko, kielbasa, and linguiça mean in English?
4. What is the English meaning of Dienstag, kedd, martes, utorok, madi, dimarts, talata, and martedì?
5. Can you translate purper, purpurne, violetti, lila, violetine, roxa and mor into English?
6. What is the English translation of jarida, gazety, noviny, Zeitung, giornale and periódico?
7. In English, what is the meaning of manta, deka, couverture, Teppi, antklode and daim pam?
8. In English, what do polibek, baiser, bico, bacio, pup and chipsompsono mean?
9. What do postrea, nagerecht, sobremesa, epidórpio, dolce and postre mean in English?
10. What is the English meaning of teen, varvas, Zehe, dedo do pé, toon and pollicem?
Source: Author FatherSteve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.