Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What do bainugela, badkamer, vannituba, Badezimmer, bagno, banheiro, and yokugezela mean in English?
2. What is the English meaning of jaje, vejce, muna, tojás, uovo and huevo?
3. Can you translate vlag, drapeau, bandiera, karogs, pavilion, and bayraq into English?
4. What is the English translation of pena, pero, fjer, veer, piuma, and pluma?
5. In English, what is the meaning of sonreír, sorrir, sorriso, mosoly, glimlach and aibtisama?
6. In English, what do rechter, juge, Richter, dikastís, giudice, juiz, juez and woweruza mean?
7. What do jul, Weihnachten, Natale, Natal, Navidad and eid almilad mean in English?
8. What is the English meaning of potpis, podpis, handtekening, Unterschrift, firma, and assinatura?
9. Can you translate Esel, asal, osel, osiol, eesel and asinus into English?
10. What is the English translation of neu, sne, lumi, neige, neve, and sneg?
Source: Author FatherSteve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.