Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Stuart Scott walks by the copier room, sees a celebrity athlete struggling to fix a paper jam and mutters, "Chosen One, huh?" Who is he mocking?
2. A female tennis star walks past Stuart Scott's cubicle and he offers her a can of tennis balls. After he applies some guilt, she opens it and of course fake worms jump out. Who's the tennis star?
3. In one commercial a female gymnast gets carried around the office by Gary Miller who keeps trying to pass her off. Who receives this treatment?
4. One commercial shows three basketball players pitching possibilities for a nickname. Scott Van Pelt suggests one that trumps all of theirs, leading one to exclaim, "See, this man's a professional!" What team are the three players from?
5. Another commercial shows two 1997 rookies undergoing training by Stuart Scott and Kenny Mayne. They are being taught ways of dealing with the media. One of the rookies is Keyshawn Johnson. Who is the other?
6. Neil Everett asks a male tennis star where he would be ranked as a sports anchor, like in the tennis rankings. The tennis star doesn't feel he even ranks in the top ten, which causes Neil to say, "I'm in the top ten." Which male tennis star?
7. This commercial starring an up-and-coming basketball star shows a center trying to prove that a big man is marketable. However, in each and every presentation he has the same bland expression. Who is this big man?
8. A football star is seen working in the ESPN mailroom, sorting mail. He is having difficulties due to his particular choice in equipment. Steve Levy checks his inbox and tells the star that none of the items are his. Name this running back.
9. Scott Van Pelt returns a headband that he borrowed from a sports figure known to always wear one. Scott has soaked it with sweat and then asks the appalled celebrity if he has any socks he can borrow for a pick-up game. He is told no. Who does the sweatband belong to?
10. Scott Van Pelt never gets any respect. Which star quarterback fails to invite Scott into a loud party being held in one of the rooms at the ESPN Studios?
11. Another football star is seen blocking up traffic into the ESPN Studios. He is driving an unusual "vehicle" that is too wide to fit through the gate. Or, in the star's estimation, "The gate is narrow." What quarterback is this?
12. Which golfer is being followed around the ESPN studios by a huge gallery after firming up lunch plans with Stuart Scott?
13. Scott Van Pelt is showing a sports family around the digital center. Two of the members are misbehaving and get a stern look from dad. What family?
14. Who, due to their long friendship, presents Dan Patrick with his record-breaking home-run ball?
15. Neil Everett answers the phone in the digital center and it's the wrong number. Which MLB manager thinks he's making a call to the bullpen?
16. Which NASCAR star is seen using a pick axe to remove a speed bump in the ESPN Studios parking lot?
17. Whose IndyCar racer does Dan Patrick have towed out of his parking spot?
18. A football star is in need of a new touchdown celebration. Stuart Scott, Steve Levy and John Anderson are there to help. Who is this wide receiver in need?
19. A famous Olympian is seen sitting at a cubicle, their Olympic medals well displayed. But one is missing and Stuart Scott is using it as a coaster. When the star snatches it back and wipes it off, Scott mutters, "It's only a bronze." Who does the bronze medal belong to?
20. Which hockey legend roughs up Keith Olbermann while explaining how the game used to be "respectful"?
Source: Author Naugros
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.