Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many pounds (PSI) of air do the air tanks on a tractor normally hold?
2. What trademark name is sometimes used to refer to engine brakes?
3. When hauling hazardous materials (gasoline, poisons, corrosive materials, etc.) What do you have to do every two hours or one hundred miles?
4. How many hours are you allowed to drive in a 24 hour period without taking an 10 hour break?
5. You're driving your big rig down the road when you hear someone say on the CB, "There's an alligator in the road". What are they referring to?
6. There are many different sizes of trailers but the most common size van trailers are 28ft, 48ft, and 53ft. What are 28ft trailers commonly referred to as?
7. You've just arrived at your final destination which in this case happens to be a grocery warehouse. They tell you that you must "fingerprint" your entire load. What does this mean?
8. What is a "diesel cop"?
9. There are two air lines that connect from the tractor to the trailer, normally one is red and one is blue, what is the blue one for?
10. One last question, you're driving down the road when someone tells you on the CB "Your chicken coop has the big word out", what does this mean?
Source: Author t4e
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.