Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Emilio Jacinto born?
2. Where in Manila was he born?
3. In what university did he study Law?
4. At what age did he join the Katipunan, the revolutionary movement against the Spanish government?
5. What was the name of the newspaper of the Katipunan?
6. What pen name did he use to write on the newspaper of the Katipunan?
7. He was very famous for writing a document for the Katipunan. What was the document?
8. He was inspired by a poem of Dr. Jose Rizal, so, he created a poem called "A La Patria". Under what pen name did he write said poem?
9. In April 16, 1899, he was killed at Laguna. Where in Laguna was he killed?
10. As Apolinario Mabini is called "The Sublime Paralytic", what was Emilio Jacinto's bestowed title?
Source: Author GOP_Bush
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.