Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Andres Bonifacio born?
2. Andres Bonifacio was born in Tutuban, Tondo. Where did Tutuban get its name from?
3. Andres Bonifacio was named after the Patron Saint of Manila. Who is the Saint?
4. How many siblings did he have?
5. When did his mother die?
6. Under what company did he work for as a clerk and later on an agent?
7. True or False: Unlike other revolutionaries who pushed that the Philippines be a province of Spain, Bonifacio wanted the Philippines to be totally free from Spanish rule.
8. Bonifacio formed a group dedicated to taking up arms against the Spaniards. What was the group's name?
9. When was Bonifacio's political organization formed?
10. What was his father's given name?
11. Of what descent was Bonifacio's mother?
12. What was the first name of the first wife of Bonifacio?
13. Who was the second wife of Andres Bonifacio?
14. True or False: Andres Bonifacio and his second wife were married three times.
15. What happened on August 23, 1896 that shaped the lives of the members of the group Bonifacio formed?
16. There were two rival factions inside the group he formed. What was the faction that Andres Bonifacio supported?
17. What was his title in the group he formed?
18. When did he die?
19. What was the name of the mountain he was killed on?
20. When he became a hero of the Philippines, as Apolinario Mabini is called the "Sublime Paralytic", what was the title of Andres Bonifacio?
Source: Author GOP_Bush
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.