Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was the 7th U. S. President.
2. I became the very first female to be appointed Prime Minister of a country in 1960.
3. I became the leader of the Soviet Union after the death of Joseph Stalin in 1953.
4. I led my country from 1970-1981 and shared the Nobel Peace Prize in 1978.
5. I was the 17th U.S. President, serving after Abraham Lincoln.
6. I became the first female to become Prime Minister of my country from 1969-1974.
7. I was leader of the Soviet Union through the Cuba Missile Crisis in 1962.
8. I became the first President of the Commission of the European Economic Community in 1958.
9. I was a military officer who became President of my country in South America from 1954-1989.
10. I became known as "the founding father" and became the very first Prime Minister of my country.
Source: Author zambesi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.