Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first Fairtrade labelling system was established, in 1988, in which European country?
2. As well as a minimum price for their goods, Fairtrade producers are paid a small amount over and above their value. What is this called?
3. The first chocolate bar to carry the Fairtrade symbol in the UK was named 'Maya Gold'. It was produced by which company?
4. In the UK, which of these products can be found bearing the Fairtrade logo?
5. In 2011, gold produced by the Oro Verde mine received Fairtrade accreditation. In which country, whose flag is predominantly yellow, is the mine situated?
6. The branch of the Fairtrade organisation which is responsible for authorising use of the logo began using which name in 2004?
7. In January 2010, Nestlé received Fairtrade certification for which of these products?
8. In 2005, which ice cream manufacturer began using Fairtrade goods for its range?
9. In 2012, Mars began selling Maltesers with the Fairtrade logo in the UK and Ireland.
10. The Fairtrade logo consists of which two colours, on a black background?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.