Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First off, you and your companion are going to ask for a table for two... how would you go about doing so?
2. Now you have to order something. Your partner suggests black wine, so why don't you ask for a bottle of black wine? How would you ask correctly?
3. Your food arrives, the 'kelnar' says "prijatno." He is asking you if you would like anything else to drink.
4. Your male waiter asks you, "Izvinite, ja sam stavila tanire, da li znate gde su oni?"
This is the correct way to say "Excuse me, I placed the plates, do you know where they are?"
5. Somebody sneezes at the table beside you. What could you say in Serbian to be polite?
6. You look at the menu and notice "cevappi". What does this consist of?
7. "Pasulj", a very good dish as well. What is the downside with pasulj?
8. "Kako vam se svidelo?" your waiter asks as he clears the table. How would you reply back, considering the meal was great and so was the waiter?
9. Now that the food is gone, how about some dessert? Your partner asks for ice-cream. How do you say "ice-cream"?
10. How would you politely ask the waiter for your bill?
Source: Author trivialsnake15
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.