Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This animal keeps to itself and is not so invasive due to dense forests and ample food supply. In Serbian how would you say "Bear"?
2. The butterfly is an insect that can be seen in most gardens in eastern parts of Europe. How would you say this in Serbian?
3. The veverica is a cute and cuddly, yet timid and quick, animal, found throughout Serbia. What is its English name?
4. Turtles are very rare to spot in Serbia; however, it is fun to tease people by calling them a turtle. How would you say "turtle" in Serbian?
5. The direct translation of the Serbian "Nilski Konj" is "Water Horse". What would we call actually call this creature in English?
6. The word for "bird" is quite difficult to pronounce in Serbian. Which of the answers below is the correct Serbian word?
7. "Macke" run wild and rampant in Serbia, and will beg at your dinner table if you eat outside. What is this animal in English?
8. Most snakes found in Serbia are poisonous. There are two kinds of adders, and a breed of sand viper. How would you say "snake" in Serbian?
9. How would you say "Elephant" in Serbian?
10. The creatures known as "Meduze" in Serbian live in the water. True or false?
Source: Author trivialsnake15
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.