Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these jets is not a member of the Airbus A320 family?
2. The following jets share a common ancestry except for one. Which is the odd one out?
3. Which variant of the Airbus A340 family has the greatest range?
4. Which of these does not belong in the Boeing 767 family of jets?
5. The de Havilland Dash 8 was rebranded as which aircraft?
6. Which of these is not a variant of the Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ) family?
7. The following are jets built by Brazilian company Embraer except for one, which is it?
8. The following aircraft are from the Cessna family of airplanes. Which of these is the odd one out of the group?
9. Which of these is the shortest member of the Boeing 747 family?
10. The Lockheed L-100 is a civilian variant of which military aircraft?
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.