Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year was Pi Kappa Phi founded?
2. Where was Pi Kappa Phi founded?
3. Who was not a Founding Father of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity?
4. What is the official flower of Pi Kappa Phi?
5. What is the national philanthropy called that is owned and operated by Pi Kappa Phi?
6. Which of the following is not a public symbol of Pi Kappa Phi?
7. Which of the following people is not a member of Pi Kappa Phi fraternity?
8. What were the original letters of the organization that later became Pi Kappa Phi?
9. What is the quarterly publication of Pi Kappa Phi which is distributed to all of its members nation-wide?
10. The members of Pi Kappa Phi strive to be men of C.L.A.S.S. What does the acronym C.L.A.S.S. stand for?
Source: Author SeventyFiveBN
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.