Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What product was advertised as 'So round, so firm, so fully packed'?
2. 'Think small' the '60-s era slogan for what product?
3. Which 1984 U.S. Presidential candidate used the Wendy's 'Where's the beef?' slogan to accuse another candidate of lacking substance?
4. 'I can't believe I ate the whole thing' advertised which product?
5. You're in good hands with ________________.
6. At 60 miles an hour the loudest noise in the new ______________ comes from the electric clock.
7. You'll wonder where the yellow went, when you brush your teeth with _______________?
8. Which publication claims to have 'all the news that's fit to print'?
9. Which company's rather bizarre advertising campaign claimed that 'sometimes you've got to break the rules'?
10. Which product is 'good to the last drop'?
Source: Author chessart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.