Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the original Roman calendar which month was March?
2. For which of the Roman gods is March named?
3. What is most commonly considered the flower for March?
4. March has more than one birthstone. True or false?
5. Which of these occurs in March: a solstice or an equinox?
6. Complete this saying: 'Mad as a March ....'
7. There are several other sayings about March, perhaps the best known is 'March comes in like a lion and goes out like a ----?
8. Caesar was told 'Beware the Ides of March' On what date are the ides?
9. When are the first three days in March considered unlucky?
10. Which of these Jewish special days usually occurs in March?
Source: Author cryptix
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.