Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does the word April mean?
2. What is the gem associated with April?
3. April the first is April Fools' Day. We call someone who is tricked an April Fool. What do the French call such a person? (English translation will do)
4. Which of these flowers is considered the flower for April?
5. Easter is always in April. True or False?
6. This day, created to make people aware of environmental problems, was first celebrated internationally on April 22, 1970. What day is it?
7. Which of these countries does not have an Independence Day in April?
8. England's patron saint is remembered on April 23. Who is he?
9. Who wrote 'Oh to be in England now that April's there'?
10. The Anglo-American poet T. S. Eliot wrote 'April is the ... month' What is the missing word?
Source: Author cryptix
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.