Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which of these countries is St. Patrick's Day a national holiday?
2. The official color accepted for St. Patrick's Day is _______.
3. The official symbol for St. Patrick's Day is what plant?
4. While the first recorded St. Patrick's Day parade occurred in New York City, this city held the first official U.S. parade.
5. James O'Mara, a member of the United Kingdom Parliament, suggested St. Patrick's Day become a public holiday. This official act was known as ______.
6. St Patrick's Day celebrations are for those of Irish descent only.
7. In which month do we celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
8. Which of these is a famous Irish dry stout?
9. Which of these is a popular phrase during St. Patrick's Day in the USA?
10. A well-known mascot for St. Patrick's Day is the _______.
Source: Author amyrn007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.