Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. St.Patrick was born in Ireland. True or False?
2. St.Patrick's Day is March 17. What does this date commemorate?
3. Why did Patrick go to Ireland?
4. After six years he left Ireland and went to this country.
5. He became a monk and later returned to Ireland. What did he return to Ireland as?
6. How many churches was St.Patrick supposed to have founded?
7. What did Saint Patrick use to illustrate the Trinity, and which later became a symbol of Ireland?
8. A legend says that St.Patrick rid Ireland of these creatures.
9. When was the first St.Patrick's Day parade held in New York City?
10. The color associated with St.Patrick's Day and with Ireland is green. What green nickname does Ireland go by?
Source: Author cryptix
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.