Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The F-105 Thunderchief was what type of aircraft?
2. Does the Rockwell B-1B lancer have stealth capabilities?
3. What was the first Intercontinental Bomber?
4. Which of these four planes in the USAF have had stealth capabilities?
5. Which role does the F-16 have?
6. When did the B-2 come into service? (note - combat flight)
7. The F-22 came out in what year?
8. The ME-262 was the first jet-powered combat aircraft to enter service during World War II; for what country?
9. During WW2 how many B-17, and B-24s were captured by the Germans.
10. What is the F-111's name?
Source: Author planewizard2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.