Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. UT's colors are orange and white. But wait! That's not just any orange! Officially, what kind of orange is it?
2. One of the most obvious landmarks on the UT campus is the UT Tower. It is very tall, and it has a clock at the top. Hence, it is useful for people like me, who do not like to carry watches. Sometimes it plays music on a set of bells up at the top. But anyway. When there's a special occasion, what happens to the tower to celebrate?
3. You might hear UT students or fans referred to as "Horns." But what is the full name?
4. What's the name of UT's mascot?
5. UT also has its own cannon, which travels to UT football games. This cannon actually has a name. What is it?
6. Which other universities are UT's arch-rivals?
7. What is UT's song?
8. Another time-honored UT tradition concerns Alec. Alec is very important to those who know and love him. Who is Alec?
9. Plan II is one of UT's long-running and distinguished academic programs. On the other hand, it leaves many students, parents, and members of the general populace wondering-- What the heck *is* Plan II?
10. Of course, no quiz about UT traditions would be complete without mentioning the official UT hand gesture. What is it?
Source: Author pu2-ke-qi-ri
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.