Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Bridgette Wilson was born in 1973. In Curry County in what state's southwest region on the Pacific Ocean was Bridgette born?
2. What competition designed for girls aged 14-19 did Bridgette Wilson win in 1990?
3. Bridgette Wilson's acting career began in 1992 on a television soap opera. What was this show that featured the Capwell family and was named after a California city called 'The American Riviera'?
4. In 1992, on what show did Bridgette Wilson appear in five episodes during which she dated Zack Morris and attend Bayside High?
5. In what 1993 comedic action film, that starred Arnold Schwarzenegger as Jack Slater, did Bridgette Wilson make her film debut?
6. What character, the only female in the original "Mortal Kombat" (1992) video game, did Bridgette Wilson appear as in the 1995 film version of "Mortal Kombat"?
7. In which 1995 film did Bridgette Wilson play the part of Veronica Vaughn, a third grade teacher who the film's title character has a crush on?
8. What U.S. tennis player did Bridgette Wilson marry on September 30, 2000, less than three months after he won his 7th Wimbledon title?
9. In what romantic comedy film from 2001 is Bridgette Wilson (Fran Donelly) engaged to Matthew McConaughey (Steve Edison), who ends up falling in love with Jennifer Lopez (Mary Fiore)?
10. Similar to her religious affiliation, what name did Bridgette Wilson give her first son who was born in 2002?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.