Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who would be most interested in the creation of a caldera?
2. There are five British orders of nobility: Duke, Marquess, Earl, Viscount and Baron. Which of these titles is derived from a Danish word?
3. The Pueblo Native American peoples are associated mainly with which state?
4. How many months are there in the Muslim calendar?
5. Not performed until 1866, the opera "Zaide" was unfinished at the time of which Austrian composer's death?
6. The first humans landed on the Moon in which year?
7. William Wordsworth was born in 1770. Which composer was also born that year?
8. Katharine Hepburn won four Academy Awards for Best Actress. Which picture, released in 1933, gave her her first Oscar?
9. Joe Christmas is the main character in which novel by William Faulkner?
10. Finish the quote: "Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these:..."
Source: Author dellastreet
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.