Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The animal hospital in Pieterburen is known for treating which animals?
2. Which Dutch province can be named in other words as "Chips Country"?
3. Which of these amusement parks was partly designed by Anton Pieck?
4. Who were the boy and girl who lived next door in the stories by Annie M.G. Schmidt? The illustrations in black silhouettes were made by Fiep Westendorp.
5. What is the highest hill in the Netherlands (not taking in account overseas territories such as the Dutch Antilles)?
6. Why was 1581 an important year for the Netherlands?
7. Delicious in the winter months, what kind of dish is snert?
8. Paul Verhoeven directed in 1973 Rutger Hauer and Monique van de Ven in the most successful Dutch movie of the 20th Century. What was the title?
9. During the 20th Century, the Netherlands won the Eurovision Song Contest four times. Which of the following was *NOT* a Dutch winner?
10. In which Dutch city was the electric company Philips founded?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.