Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In terms of location, the islands of Trindad and Tobago are which of these in relation to the whole Caribbean?
2. The island of Tobago is located northeast of the archipelago's main island, Trinidad, by how many miles/km?
3. Port of Spain is the capital of Trinidad and Tobago. Which of these is located just south of the city?
4. Overlooking the Tunapuna region, the largest monastery in the Caribbean stands in Trinidad. It is named after which Christian saint?
5. The southwestern-most point on the island of Trinidad is which of these?
6. The highest waterfall on the island of Tobago is which of these?
7. Which of these is illegal in Trinidad and Tobago?
8. Which village of Trinidad and Tobago is known for its large Hindu Mandir, the Sisters Road Hindu Temple?
9. In Independence Square in the south of Port of Spain, there are two skyscrapers over 300 feet (90 m) named after whom?
10. To the north and south, which two rivers are located by the city of San Fernando, respectively?
11. The seat of parliament in Trinidad and Tobago is which of these?
12. Which of these is the longest beach on the island of Trinidad?
13. On the island of Tobago, a sea cave exists in the town of Crown Point, and is named after which fictional character?
14. Located in Port of Spain and formerly named the "National Stadium," this stadium of Trinidad is named after which athlete of the country?
15. Which of these colours is NOT featured on the flag of Trinidad and Tobago?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.