Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Castries, Rodney Bay, Soufriere and Gros Islet can be found on which "Saint" island?
2. On which Caribbean island can Bathsheba, Oistins, Speightstown and Holetown be found?
3. All of these islands are constituent parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. On which one of them can you find Oranjestad, Barcadera, Santa Cruz and San Nicolaas?
4. On which "Saint" island can you find the settlements of Barrouallie, Kingstown, Georgetown and Chateaubelair?
5. Captain's Bay, Savannah Bay, Sea Feathers Bay and Mead's Bay can all be found on which island, which is a British Overseas Territory?
6. On which Caribbean island can you find the towns of Roseau, Marigot, Berekua and Castle Bruce?
7. May Pen, Half Way Tree, Black River and Spanish Town are all towns on which Caribbean island?
8. On which of these islands or archipelagos, all of which are French departments or collectives, can you find the towns of Pointe-a-Pitre, Les Abymes, Le Gosier and Petit Bourg?
9. Which island or archipelago in the Caribbean Sea is home to towns called Road Town, The Settlement, Great Harbour and Belle Vue?
10. Arima, Chaguanas, San Fernando and Point Fortin are all located on which Caribbean island?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.