Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The group of three Cayman Islands are a British overseas dependency. Which is the largest of the three islands?
2. The largest of the Caribbean islands is an independent country. Its flag consists of blue and white stripes with a white star in a red triangle. What is the name of this island country?
3. Which Caribbean nation's name translates in English to "the bearded one"?
4. What is the name of the Caribbean island that takes its name from a day of the week?
5. What is the status of the Turks and Caicos Islands?
6. On which Caribbean island can one visit the Soufriere Hills volcano?
7. In 1970, Bobby Bloom was singing about Montego Bay. Where in the Caribbean would you have to travel to find it?
8. To which Caribbean country would you travel if you wanted to visit Port of Spain?
9. Which island of the Caribbean was called "island of healing", after some sailors were left there to die and were found later to be fit as a fiddle?
10. The city of Basseterre has a history of destruction by wars, fires, earthquakes, floods and hurricanes! Where in the Caribbean is this jinxed city?
Source: Author gme24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.