Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Hubei" means "north of the lake." Which lake of China does this refer to?
2. Which of these two other provinces of China lie to the east and southeast of Hubei, respectively?
3. Wuhan is the capital of Hubei. Which two rivers of China does it sit at the confluence of?
4. One Incense Pillar is located where in Hubei?
5. Yellow Crane Tower is located in which city of Hubei?
6. The Spear of Fuchai was discovered in 1983 in which city of Hubei?
7. The oldest Buddhist temple in Wuhan is which of these?
8. Which of these caves of China is located just over 4 miles (around 7 km) from Lichuan City, Hubei?
9. The Ming Xianling Mausoleum is located in which city of Hubei?
10. Which of these is an Erligang archaeological site in Wuhan, Hubei?
11. The largest freshwater lake in Hubei is which of these?
12. Which mountains are located just south of and throughout the city of Shiyan, Hubei?
13. There is a district of Wuhan, Hubei, containing the Mulan Mountain Scenic Area. Which district is this?
14. Which of these Chinese theatres are located in Wuhan, Hubei?
15. Hubei possesses China's first self-developed TV tower. It is which of these?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.